Maryland to Chicago - we had a great move with Town & Country!

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Kmar

Maryland to Chicago - we had a great move with Town & Country!

Postby Kmar » Wed May 16, 2007 3:21 pm

We moved last year from Maryland (Washington DC area) to Chicago, and I have been meaning to write a review because we had a very good moving experience. Town and Country movers (Gaithersburg, MD Phone: 301-670-4600) were fantastic. They packed our townhome in MD and moved us into a storage facility in Chicagoland. ALL of our stuff arrived ON TIME and IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. They were reasonable - we did get cheaper estimates, but I had the confidence that these guys would do a good job and they did. They were definitely worth it.

One last thing, when I hired them I mentioned that I had researched them here on Moving Scam and on the BBB and because of that, I think they handled our stuff with extra care. They were concerned about their reputation!

5 stars for Town and Country.

Diane

Re: **Maryland to Chicago - we had a great move!

Postby Diane » Wed May 16, 2007 3:49 pm

Thanks for this. They already have a :thumbsup: on the Superlist because of their excellent reviews here, but I added yours, plus the phone number that you supplied for them.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”