Moving Review of In and Out Movers (MD)

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
dc2va

Moving Review of In and Out Movers (MD)

Postby dc2va » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:43 pm

I just moved last week and after so much support and feedback from those on this board I should maybe share a bit of update. I ended up with In and Out Movers (http://www.inandoutmovers.net/) for a local move from Washington, DC to Arlington, VA. They were professional and efficient. However, they showed up 1 hour early though, after I confirmed the time twice the day before and the morning of, which made it a bit rushed on my personal end. They loaded up very fast and the whole move (about 8 miles travel) took a bit under 3 hours, moving from a one bedroom to a studio. They ended up charging slightly less than the quote they gave me originally so it worked out well. So if you plan on moving within the DC metro or from this area, I would recommend having these movers in mind.

MusicMom

Re: Moving Review..

Postby MusicMom » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:59 pm

Thank you very much for coming back to share this.

Diane

Re: Moving Review of In and Out Movers (MD)

Postby Diane » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:25 pm

Yes; thank you so much.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”