*Circle Moving and Stevens Int'l CA to UK

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
ktrolland

*Circle Moving and Stevens Int'l CA to UK

Postby ktrolland » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:54 am

I have done some research (thanks to your site) and find that Circle is an agent for Allied Van Lines and would be my CA mover.
On your website you recommend Stevens but there appears to be quite a bit of negative feedback on Allied Van. I may eliminate Stevens because of this connection. But would like to hear any recent feedback particularly with Circle before I do that.
Other option since Stevens has good reviews would be to request another local mover? :?: :?:
Thank you for any responses.

MusicMom

Re: Circle Moving and Stevens Int'l CA to UK

Postby MusicMom » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:53 am

I can't think of what would be "quite a lot of negative feedback on Allied Van Lines". There have been a few problems yes, but not an overwhelming amount compared to how many total moves they do. Allied's one of the biggest van lines.

Nancy

Re: Circle Moving and Stevens Int'l CA to UK

Postby Nancy » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:47 am

Circle is an excellent agent, and does international shipping in large volumes. They are a long established company and active in the industry and van line.

I would have no hesitation using them as the OA and Stevens as your freight forwarder. I think you'll be in good hands.

Return to “Open Community”