Good review of STS Movers (Southern CA)

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Diane

Good review of STS Movers (Southern CA)

Postby Diane » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:45 am

A person named Kyle just asked me to post the following review. He said he submitted it through the Comments section of this website but it never appeared. From talking with him, I'm sure it's a genuine review, so here it is, and I'm adding it to the Superlist linked to below my name:
Kyle wrote:I want to post a good report about STS Movers, which is run by Don Schwartz in Southern CA. I’ve used Don and his warehouse in San Bernardino for two kinds of moves over the past year or so.

For my dental insurance business I often need to store the contents of offices where some event like fire has occurred. The items have to be put into categories - damaged beyond repair, damaged but can be restored, and not damaged – and stored in those same categories. And the chain of custody has to be maintained. Don has handled about 10 jobs like that for me in Southern CA. He has been great about keeping good records and maintaining the integrity of the items.

I also used Don’s company this summer to move household items out of my home and into his warehouse storage while I was waiting to buy a new house. I was there when he picked up my things and I thought he and his workers were efficient and careful. It also impressed me that he sent me photos of the warehouse vaults to show me exactly how my things were being stored.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”