Good move from the Dallas area to El Paso TX with Armstrong

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Nunny11

Good move from the Dallas area to El Paso TX with Armstrong

Postby Nunny11 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:19 pm

My family recently had to make a very quick move from a small East Texas town to El Paso, Texas. I had never used a professional mover before and was so glad to find movingscam.com for advice and opinions on the best way to choose a mover. I thought I would quickly recount my experience for those interested.

Based on what I read on the site, I chose Armstrong Relocation, Daryl Flood, and Atlantic Relocation -- all out of Dallas -- to do my estimates. Though all were good, Armstrong was the most professional, quick, and informative, so we decided to go with them. Also, they had the most affordable quote.

They only had a week to get everything together and we were very impressed that they worked so hard to get the dates and times we needed for our move. There was a little hiccup about our move-in date, but they resolved that quickly. The packers and loaders were very efficient and quick. We only got here without one item -- a broom -- and I'm okay with that. Overall we were very pleased and would personally recommend this company to others.

Hopefully this will help someone looking for a good company out of Dallas for their move.

Diane

Re: Moved from the Dallas / East Texas area to El Paso, Texas

Postby Diane » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:35 pm

I added your good review to the Superlist linked to below my name. I also changed your topic title so that search engines will pick up the name of the company. Thanks for helping us to build up our database!
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”