LA to Monterey in one day with STS Moving and Storage

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
aeest400

LA to Monterey in one day with STS Moving and Storage

Postby aeest400 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:54 am

Just wanted to report that I recently had a positive experience with STS (http://www.stsmovers.com/). I needed to move from LA to Monterey, CA (approx 350 miles) on about 4 days' notice due to a job change. I was having difficulty finding someone to do the move, much less at a reasonable price, until i found STS moving through this site.

I spoke with Don and he agreed, based on my representations, to do the move on 3 days notice for $2000. He promised to show up by 8am with 3 assistants and to finish the move that day. He was energetic and motivated and had a good deal of integrity--when he said he would do something I believed it. Well, it was a hard day, but thanks to Don and his crew, the move was completed with minimal hassle.

I've used Delancey Street for my last two moves but there was too little notice to use them on this one. Thankfully, Don was able to step in and provide great service while helping to get me out of a difficult situation. I can fully recommend STS for its competence, professionalism, reasonable rates, and dedication to customer service.

donatsts

Re: LA to Monterey in one day with STS Moving and Storage

Postby donatsts » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:04 am

thanks for the kind review and good luck in monterey.
don
don,owner of so cal moving company

MusicMom

Re: LA to Monterey in one day with STS Moving and Storage

Postby MusicMom » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:49 am

In case anyone wonders about good reviews for Don suddenly showing up, he did tell me in advance that he would be asking customers to report their experiences here. I'm glad to see they're happy.

Return to “Open Community”