ALERT - avoid Royalty Moving (Chatsworth, CA)

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
orsz91605

ALERT - avoid Royalty Moving (Chatsworth, CA)

Postby orsz91605 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:47 pm

US DOT #: 1675519, ICC MC #:615763. I am moving from LA to FL. Have done a search and they are not on the blacklist that I can find. Does anyone have any experience with this moving company?

farrah7031

Re: Royalty Moving, Chatsworth, CA-Anyone have experience with them?

Postby farrah7031 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:05 pm

They've been licensed for 1 MONTH!
http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/LIVIEW/p ... ath=LIVIEW

RUN RUN AWAY for Pete's Sake.

Look here for full service mover reviews. Make sure someone local comes out to do an in home estimate:
http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtop ... 7572#57572

Just because someone is not on the Blacklist, it does not mean you should use them.

farrah7031

Postby farrah7031 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:14 pm

This is the person that registered their website:
Registrant Contact:

Adi Peretz (adam@narelocation.com)
+1.18184459627
Fax: +1.
19408 Londelius
Northridge, 91324
US

Administrative Contact:

+1.18184459627
19408 Londelius
Northridge, 91324
US

Technical Contact:

+1.18184459627
19408 Londelius
Northridge, 91324
US

Creation date: 06 Aug 2007 19:14:52
Expiration date: 06 Aug 2008 19:14:52

NA Relocation is North America Relocation Group and their license was revoked on 9/17/07. PRetty much the same time that Royalty Moving was licensed. Coincidence?
http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/LIVIEW/p ... ath=LIVIEW

farrah7031

Postby farrah7031 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:21 pm

North America Relocation is on our Blacklist:
http://www.movingscam.com/cgi-bin/BLRep ... compid=461

jengsa

Postby jengsa » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:01 am

Amazing!! Farrah, what did it take you, a whole 5 minutes to figure out the connection? Before these people are granted new licenses, why can't the FMCSA or whoever do a search just like you did, and recognize these connections? Surely it would save a lot of people moving, a lot of aggravation! :shock:

farrah7031

Postby farrah7031 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:47 am

Maybe the FMCSA should employ us to do their background checks. :twisted:
Last edited by farrah7031 on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

kevinthehorse2

Postby kevinthehorse2 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:03 am

I WAS GOING TO USE THIS ROYALTY MOVING COMPANY FOR A MOVE FROM THOUSAND OAKS TO TEXAS WITH A GIRL NAMED TALI. SHE KEPT TRYING TO GET MY CREDIT CARD AND TALKING ABOUT HER PREGNANCY WHICH MIGHT HAVE BEEN JUST A BULLSHIT LINE. WELL, ANYWAY, I LOST THE NUMBER AND I CALLED INFORMATION AND THEY GAVE ME A 818-998 NUMBER WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE FOR NORTH AMERICA RELOCATION. FOIRMERLY ON 19408 LONDELIUS STREET IN NORTHRIDGE. ABOUT 1 AND A HALF MILES AWAY FROM THEIR NEW 8943 OSO AVENUE LOCATION.IT TURNS OUT AFTER A FEW CALLS, THIS COMPANY HAD BEEN CLOSED SEVERAL TIMES UNDER SEVERAL NAMES.I WAS ALMOST A VICTIM OF A MOVING SCAM. TALI TOLD ME THE PRICE MIGHT GO UP AT PICK UP. BUT HOW DOES THE PRICE GO UP ON A BINDING GUARANTEED NOT TO EXCEED CONTRACT? I'M NOT THAT DUMB. SO I WENT TO THE ADDRESS AND SAT IN THE PARKING LOT AFTER SEVERAL MORE DISGUISED CALLS TO THEIR COMPANY, I SPOKE TO RICHARD, TOMMY,SOME WEIRD GIRL NAMED MAY, WILLIAM AND A GUY NAMED KEITH WHO KEPT TRYING TO COME TO MY HOUSE ON THE WEEKEND TO GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE UNDER HIS COMPANY.THE LAST TIME I CALLED, SOMEONE WAS HANDING THE PHONE TO SOMEONE NAMED"ADI"...THEY FORGOT TO MUTE THE PHONE. YES, ADI PERETZ, AS IN NORTH AMERICA RELOCATION ADI PERETZ. THE SAME GUY.....SO WHILE IN THE PARKING LOT, I SAW A WHITE INFINITI COME INTO THE DRIVEWAY AND A TALL JEWISH LOOKING GUY GOT OUT WITH A LONG PONYTAIL AND SANDALS ON...ORANGE SHOES? THAT MUST BE MR.PERETZ, THEN A GREY CAR WITH A PREGNANT GIRL..MUST BE TALI, LATER A GREY NEWER CAR WITH 2 AFRICAN AMERICANS, A WHITE CAR WITH AN ASIAN LOOKING WOMAN, ANOTHER GREY CAR WITH ANOTHER JEWISH LOOKING GUY WEARING A CAP, A RED CAR WITH A LONG HAIRED GIRL CARRYING A COUPLE OF BAGS AND AFTER 9:26 AM, ANOTHER AFRICAN AMERICAN GUY WITH A PONYTAIL AND SHOULDER BAG. WOW, THEY DID ACTUALLY HAVE THEIR OWN TRUCKS AND AN OFFICE. I SAW THE WAREHOUSE WHEN I WALKED PAST IT TO ACT LIKE I WAS LOST. IT WAS FULL OF STUFF. BUT THE GUYS IN THE TRUCK JUST THREW STUFF DOWN AND DENTED BOXES AND LAUGHED. THAT WASN'T GOING TO BE MY STUFF. HELL NO...THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY IS FAMILIAR WITH ADI PERETZ AND THEY HAVE A CASE BUILDING AGAINST HIM NOW AS DOES THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION. THAT TALI PERSON ALMOST HAD ME FOOLED INTO GETTING RIPPED OFF. ALMOST.

Diane

Re: ALERT - avoid Royalty Moving (Chatsworth, CA)

Postby Diane » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:04 pm

I just made a note on the Superlist and changed the heading about Royalty to an ALERT - avoid.

Donette

Postby Donette » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:59 pm

AVOID ROYALTY MOVING!!!

Royalty Moving underestimated the volume of my household items claiming that my shipment was an additional 127 cubic feet over the original estimate. Therefore, the fee increased from $1890.69 to $2712.45. There was not adequate room in the truck for my household items and the movers carelessly crammed my items into the truck. They did not handle or pack my items in a way to prevent damage and damaged my items in the process. The driver was completely unprofessional and conducted sexual harassment. The office staff that I dealt with was also completely unprofessional and provided terrible customer service. I have been lied to by and received inadequate communication from Mike, the manager, and May, the dispatcher, at Royalty Moving. The company failed to dispatch/deliver my household items on time following my first call for delivery, lied about why the delivery hadn’t been dispatched/delivered, did not contact me to inform me when my delivery was in route and when it would arrive (phone records confirm), lied about contacting me regarding the delivery arrival, added unwarranted charges for storage and restocking fees ($275 and $550 respectively), and delivered my items in extremely poor condition. Every piece of furniture is damaged, every box is damaged, many of my items are damaged, and items are missing. In total I paid the company $3487.45. I have estimated $4550 in damages to my household goods.

Tali...

Postby Tali... » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:00 pm

Kevin – so far I see no reason for the allegations against our company. In your complaint you claim that we are an existing company, we have an office, a warehouse & our own trucks…I gather you stalked our office for at least 2 hours if you saw each & everyone of us arrive to work, meaning you trespassed on our property. I assume you have nothing better to do with your time other than watching a few African American, Asian & what seems to you as Jewish Looking employees?! I get the notion that you’re racist as well. No one is interested in what we look like, how we dress, the color of our cars or our ethnicity! You claim the guys at our warehouse were throwing boxes & laughing because they enjoy damaging our customer’s property?! (I can’t help being sarcastic about that comment).
You sound more like a former employee that got canned.
My next question to you is how can you penalize our company because you decided that we were formerly known as North America Relocation, a company none of use has heard of? I dialed 411 to get their number but of course they do NOT exist! How can you link us to them, because the owner of our company is Jewish as well?? Did you ever check Moving companies in Southern California, 90% are owned by Jewish people!
If you were a customer that has spoken to me over the phone about your move, there is no reason for you to discuss your move with all of our office staff. You didn’t book your move with us – so why are you wasting people’s time with your nonsense about almost being scammed. I feel sorry for you & the company you end up going with – you are a disaster waiting to happen…

Cindy411

Postby Cindy411 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:39 pm

Donette had agreed to a binding estimate with our sales rep. based on her list of items. Once the drivers arrived, they gave her a revised binding estimate due to the increase in volume (customer had additional boxes & furniture that were not listed). The customer was to receive 30 days free storage & decided to stay an additional 30 days which she was to be charged for. Customer called to make arrangements for delivery & once the driver had arrived, she decided she couldn’t accept her belongings & claimed to have left a message with the company. We honored the customer’s word & took her belongings back into storage. Customer discussed a discount with the General Manager & company did not charge re-delivery fees assessed. Our second attempt to deliver the customer’s goods, we made sure that she would be able to accept them & gave 2 days notice! The customer knew the exact arrival time of the truck. Once again customer could not accept the furniture; our drivers spent an extra night sleeping at drop off location and this messed up our schedule for the truck & drivers. This time around, we had to charge either an overnight fee of $800 or a re-delivery fee of $550 (found in our contract terms). Customer had agreed to pay re-delivery fee. When the driver arrived at delivery location, customer’s friend tried to bargain with driver’s & threatened to post complaints about our company on every web site they can find! Customer spoke with general manager regarding damaged goods & by law has 9 months to file a claim. Customer should contact the company directly with issues instead of posting complaints – it is much easier to find a resolution with direct contact.

farrah7031

Postby farrah7031 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:09 pm

My next question to you is how can you penalize our company because you decided that we were formerly known as North America Relocation, a company none of use has heard of? I dialed 411 to get their number but of course they do NOT exist!

Really Tali... and Cindy 411 (you're the same person) - You seriously have never heard of this company? Then why did the owner of North American Relocation Group, set up your website also??

http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIsVerify.aspx ... id=godaddy
Domain name: royaltymoving.com

Registrant Contact:

+1.18184459627
19408 Londelius
Northridge, 91324
US

Administrative Contact:

+1.18184459627
19408 Londelius
Northridge, 91324
US

Technical Contact:

+1.18184459627
19408 Londelius
Northridge, 91324
US

Name Servers:
ns5.myimatrix.com
ns6.myimatrix.com

Creation date: 06 Aug 2007 19:14:52
Expiration date: 06 Aug 2008 19:14:52

Adi Peretz who has an email address of adam@narelocation.com is the registrant for your website as shown above. Adi Peretz is the owner of North American Relocation Group.

How can you say you've never heard of this company :?:

Return to “Open Community”