Excellent Review For Sullivan Moving & Storage in San Diego County

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Enorah

Excellent Review For Sullivan Moving & Storage in San Diego County

Postby Enorah » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:19 pm

We moved locally this week in Northern San Diego County and after much research here, as always before a move, we chose Sullivan Moving & Storage. They did an excellent job from start to finish.

We called the Vista location as we are in the North part of the county. I spoke with a woman who took some info and said she would be having Dave Young call me back to discuss a quote. Dave called back a few hours later, had in front of him all of the info I had given earlier, so I did not have to repeat myself, asked a few more questions, and then quoted me $133/hr for 3 men and a truck to move all of our belongs from 2 storage units in Cardiff to our new house in Encinitas. The minimum was 4 hours which Dave and I both agreed we would probably need. He thought the move would come in between 4 - 5 hours. Dave was very knowledgeable and reassuring, with really good communication skills.

The crew - Mike (the driver), Jorge, and Sab met us at our storage facility at 8:45 am, set up quickly, surveyed our belongings in the 10 x 10 and 5 x 10 units that were right across the hallway from each other and began to load. They were quick, efficient, and very friendly. They had us loaded in 1 hour and 30 minutes. They followed us to our house (a 2 story with some tricky doorways and tight spots) and had us completely unloaded in 2 hours.

Drive time included, the move came in at exactly 4 hours. I was extremely pleased with the job Mike, Jorge, and Sab did for us as well as Dave's initial help and assessment.

I have moved many times, and I would have to say that this was the best moving experience I have had to date.

Much gratitude to this site and to Sullivan for a job well done.

Diane

Re: **Excellent Review For Sullivan Moving & Storage in San Diego Count

Postby Diane » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:33 am

Thanks so much for this review, which I've added to the Superlist linked to below my name.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Enorah

Re: Excellent Review For Sullivan Moving & Storage in San Diego County

Postby Enorah » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:47 pm

Thanks Diane

Return to “Open Community”