Very good experience with Armstrong Relocation

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
NolaToTybee

Very good experience with Armstrong Relocation

Postby NolaToTybee » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:39 pm

Well although my move was delayed from summer to fall, it finally happened and I had an excellent experience using Armstrong Relocation, who I found thru a recommendation here. So thank you very much !!!

I moved from New Orleans to Tybee Island, Georgia.

After researching so many possibilities, Pods, Go Minis, ReloCubes, Uhaul, Budget, Penske, and many more, I finally decided to go with full service movers. I had a smaller load (2800 lbs) and the final cost of a self move vs full service move was not a great difference.

Renee who came to the house to do the estimate was pleasant and knowledgable. Merdith at the office was always there for addition questions or help. The driver Charles and his helpers, CoCo and Jase were just wonderful, fast workers and very careful not to damage the house, property or my belongings.

I am still sitting here in amazement at how simple and easy this move was.

So kudos and a high recommendation for Armstrong Relocation.

Michael

Re: **Very good experience with Armstrong Relocation

Postby Michael » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:18 am

When you find the right companies things can go great.
Michael

Forget yourself for others and the others will never forget

Diane

Re: **Very good experience with Armstrong Relocation

Postby Diane » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:15 pm

Yes, this is what we like to hear! Thanks for posting and I've added your review to the Superlist linked to below my name. Thanks also for your earlier posts re prices for GoMinis, PODS, ReloCubes, etc.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”