Good experience w/ O'Neil Relocation, from CA to WA

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
AndyKyr

Good experience w/ O'Neil Relocation, from CA to WA

Postby AndyKyr » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:43 pm

Hi there, I wanted to thank you all for creating this resource. As a result of this site, I went with a United Van Lines/Mayflower company called O'Neil Relocation based out of Fremont, CA. Betty in the office was very nice and competent, the sales guy Chris was really great, and very thorough when doing the estimate. I had a studio apartment, so the other companies (a) didn't want to make an on-site evaluation, or (b) didn't take a look at my stuff, some of which is unusually sized including musical instruments. These guys didn't care that it was a small move, and gave me all the courtesy of a bigger move. The drivers Thatcher and Charlie were really nice and very friendly. And, best part yet, not a single thing was lost or broken or damaged, and there were no hidden fees. These guys were great and I'd totally recommend them to anyone. :D

Diane

Re: **Good experience w/ O'Neil Relocation, from CA to WA

Postby Diane » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:50 pm

Thanks so much for this good review, which I've added to the Superlist.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”