EXCELLENT Experience with CHANGES IN LATITUDE in Birmingham, ALABAMA

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
cce

EXCELLENT Experience with CHANGES IN LATITUDE in Birmingham, ALABAMA

Postby cce » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:18 am

Just had a full service move from Birmingham, AL to Nashville, TN. Could not have asked for anything better. Changes in Latitude packed all of our stuff and nothing was lost or broken. The four movers were positive, energetic, and friendly throughout the three day process. They never said a negative word, or sat down or rested except to eat lunch (even though I kept telling them to take a break if they wanted.) Could not have asked for a better experience.

Diane

Re: **EXCELLENT Experience with CHANGES IN LATITUDE in Birmingham, ALABAMA

Postby Diane » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:35 am

Thanks so much for this review, which I'll add to the Superlist. For those interested, this is the runup to your move - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15626 I notice there that you had a much lower estimate from a local company called Changing Spaces, but you decided to go with Changes in Latitude instead. The person posting here as "bigmove" came on to say that he knew people at the Latitude company and the company was very good.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

cce

Postby cce » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:42 pm

Diane,
Thanks for running this website. It is a great resource for anyone needing to move, and greatly appreciated.
--cce

Diane

Postby Diane » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:45 pm

Thank you - I don't actually run it, just work on it, but you're very welcome. I just heard that Tim is being interviewed by the NY Times as we speak (!), so hopefully the website will keep being publicized and will reach more and more people.

Return to “Open Community”