Caution: Eastern Connection Movers, PA

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
MusicMom

Caution: Eastern Connection Movers, PA

Postby MusicMom » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:35 pm

This company hasn't been mentioned in a while, and frankly I thought he'd gone belly-up last year after his license was revoked in April (DOT# 1470727).

Turns out he revamped his website www.easternconnectionmovers.com and continues to operate without a license in his name. Although the site claims "license information available upon request," he has refused to disclose to movingscam.com what license he actually operates under. The drivers inspections place the company's truck in MD, WV, and MD in May and Sept of 2007. Oh, and the FL inspection cited the driver for not having a license, driving after being disqualified, and using drugs.

I don't know what to make of the 1st and 3rd reports, showing straight trucks with the same license number but two different VIN numbers. I wonder if this is still the same purple truck that Michael Maier used when he drove for them.

http://ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/SafeStat/Vehicl ... PageN=INSP

Return to “Open Community”