Graebel Pittsburgh

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
glevin

Graebel Pittsburgh

Postby glevin » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:36 pm

I'm moving from Pittsburgh to the Boston vicinty, and consider to have Graebel move my stuff. Does anyone know anything about them, specifically, their Leetsdale PA location?

joesgarage39

Re: Graebel

Postby joesgarage39 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:51 pm

I used to drive for Graebel some years ago and the Pitts. office was always a very good location. If you get a few estimates and decide to go with them I cannot see you making a bad choice. Most of the people that have worked there have been there for a long time. Don't make your decision solely based on my word here as I am not trying to sell anything. I hope this helps.

Rick

Postby Rick » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:00 pm

Graebel is a mid-sized, family run van line based in Colorado. The company caters primarily to national account, government, military and exclusive commercial customers.

Graebel owns and operates each of their service centers nationwide. They opened the Pittsburgh office in 1982 so it's well established in the market. Very few of their past customers visit this site so don't look for a lot of personal feedback.

Diane

Postby Diane » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:14 am

"rydog44" (driver for a well-respected independent) also said that this office of Graebel was good. See the Superlist - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtop ... 7113#77113
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”