Bigfoot Moving - Boston

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
vlad

Bigfoot Moving - Boston

Postby vlad » Tue May 13, 2008 4:35 pm

Just wanted to drop a post on here to complement Bigfoot Moving and Storage in Boston. I have moved 3 times in my current job: California->NC, Raleigh, NC->Boston, MA and now Boston, MA to Cincinnati, OH. All of my previous moves have been horror stories of movers not showing up, Allied Van Lines(NorCal) not strapping down my car(therefore breaking the windsheild and denting the trunk), incorrect price quotes, lost hardware for my dining room table, broken knobs on my washer and dryer(and the movers trying to hide it) etc. I normally don't post messages, but I felt compelled given my complete SATISFACTION of Bigfoot Movers. From the minute I called to book my interstate move out of Boston I felt as though they really cared about my stuff. I had them store about 50 boxes for 2 months while my condo was on the market, and then they just moved me this week(May 11th, 2008). The driver was college educated and in the process of getting his commercial pilots license. The crew exceeded my expectations. They showed up at exactly 8am, like they said they would. They packed my goods with care and delivered to my new home in Cincinnati without a single dish broken. The owner of the company even called me prior to insure his crew would handle my items with the utmost care. I can't say enough...it was a fantastic experience. I would recommend Bigfoot Moving to anyone moving in or out of Boston, MA.

rydog444

Re: Bigfoot Moving - Boston

Postby rydog444 » Tue May 13, 2008 6:58 pm

That is fantastic. So nice to hear someone come on and write positive about a move. They are a well respected independant company in the Boston area. I'm sure Diane will love to hear it and add your experience to the superlist.
My job is to give the best domestic and international moving services to my corporate clients by using the best movers in the world, regardless of vanline affiliation.

Diane

Postby Diane » Tue May 13, 2008 7:28 pm

Yes - thanks for this excellent review. Rydog, how do you know about this company? Have you ever been in their facility?
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

rydog444

Postby rydog444 » Tue May 13, 2008 7:58 pm

I did a lot of work in the Boston area and have worked with a lot of people in the area. I worked many times with Clark & Reid, and basically learned about them through mover word of mouth recommendations(if I ever need help and C&R is too busy, who should I call), that kind of thing.
My job is to give the best domestic and international moving services to my corporate clients by using the best movers in the world, regardless of vanline affiliation.

Return to “Open Community”