Any reviews Wheaton Van Lines NYC-FL?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
zdavi

Any reviews Wheaton Van Lines NYC-FL?

Postby zdavi » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:05 am

Any feedback from any of you who have used Wheaton? I've had 4 in-home estimates. My niece has used Wheaton twice for interstate moves, and was very happy. I'm feeling good about the estimate I was given, but would love to hear any feedback.

Thanks! :wink:

Rick

Re: any reviews Wheaton Van Lines NYC-FL?

Postby Rick » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:16 pm

Is your estimate from Moving Man, Inc. in NYC?

zdavi

Postby zdavi » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:52 pm

No, my estimate is from Gold Service Moving in White Plains.

gateway007

Postby gateway007 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:00 pm

Hi,

You mentioned about Moving Man. Are there any issues with Moving Man ? I'm thinking of inquiring and get a quote for a local move in NY.

Thanks.

BillAdams

Postby BillAdams » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:20 am

The Gold Service company has a fine reputation in your area, and would make a great choice.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones that you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
-Mark Twain

Diane

Postby Diane » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:28 am

Moving Man and Gold Service are both highly reputable, but for a local move in the NYC area this website endorses All Star, Shea Moving, and Moovers Inc. (see Endorsement Box on the Home Page for contact information and reviews). All are independent companies not associated with any van line.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

chaz4moving

Postby chaz4moving » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:52 am

I have known the Gold family for many years and I feel comfortable you will be in good hands. Wheaton is an excellent van line. Also, your niece having a great experience twice with Wheaton is a good reason to choose them, as well. I have always felt a positive attitude about the decision you make can go a long way in move proceeding smoothly.

Diane

Postby Diane » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:03 am

That was a different person, Charlie.

chaz4moving

Postby chaz4moving » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:54 pm

Sorry. I missed the date on the post for the person moving to FL being in June and was responding based on the topic title. I will try not to let it happen again.

zdavi

Postby zdavi » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Thanks for the feedback on Wheaton/Gold Svc. movers. I'm the one whose niece used Wheaton twice, and I'm glad I went with them through Gold Service movers. They picked up my stuff on July 28 and delivered on August 5. I got to Florida on the 1st. The driver and packers were great, very professional, careful and friendly. They seemed to really enjoy their work.
Overall the moving experience with them was very good. Lucy

Diane

Postby Diane » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:35 pm

Do you remember the driver's name, Lucy? If so, I will post it in the Superlist to give him credit.

Return to “Open Community”