Any opinions about Meridian Moving Systems, Long Island?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
ChicaDificil

Any opinions about Meridian Moving Systems, Long Island?

Postby ChicaDificil » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:19 pm

My family is considering Meridian Moving (agent for Mayflower) for a move from New York to Kentucky. We haven't been able to find very much in terms of customer reviews online. I gather Meridian is owned by the same company that runs Horizon Moving in Arizona, and that Horizon has a decent reputation. But I haven't heard anything about Meridian. Does anyone have any input they can share about Meridian?

Rick

Re: Any opinions about Meridian Moving Systems, Long Island?

Postby Rick » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:20 pm

Removed
Last edited by Rick on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChicaDificil

Postby ChicaDificil » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:50 pm

We finished our move with Meridian Moving Systems for a Queens to Louisville move in July. For what it is worth, our experience was very good from start to finish. Our agent was straightforward and helpful with all the questions we had as first-time movers. Our estimate was on the low side of the ones we received. We signed a binding contract and the final price on delivery came out below the contract estimate, even though our stuff weighed more then the estimator thought! The loading and moving crew was friendly and efficient. I'd happily do business with Meridian again, and recommend them to others.

Diane

Postby Diane » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:26 pm

Thanks for this good review. I'll add it to the Superlist.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”