Meathead Movers - Best Move and I should Know

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
jfriedman

Meathead Movers - Best Move and I should Know

Postby jfriedman » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:35 pm

I am the General Manager for a large storage facility in Thousand Oaks, Ca. - HOLLYWOOD STORAGE CENTER
This is the letter I wrote to Aaron Steed of Meathead Movers

First off, let me thank you for taking care of me on my move. During a very stressful time, you returned all my phone calls, kept your appointments, and showed a great deal of personal care and concern for me and my belongings. This is rare, if not completely missing, in the moving industry. You guys walk the walk you talk, and I am honored to say we are colleagues. Again, Thank You !!!

Second, Adam, Philip, and Joseph were nothing short of AMAZING !!!! Adam, as the leader, constantly showed professionalism and kept me informed of their progress throughout the move. He always made sure I was asked were things went, and made several important suggestions throughout the process. He was polite and professional the entire time. As for Philip and Joseph, They NEVER complained, and just went about their business the entire time. They got a 6 or 7 hour move done in 5 hours, and again, NEVER complained. In short, I couldn’t have made a better decision than using Meathead Movers.

The price was great (much less than I expected) and everything was placed per my specifications.

I will always recommend you guys whenever possible, and I will use you again without hesitation (hopefully not too soon).

Sincerely, Jim Friedman - GM, HSC of Thousand Oaks

Diane

Re: **Meathead Movers - Best Move and I should Know

Postby Diane » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:14 am

Thanks, Jim. I'll add your excellent review to the Superlist linked to under my name.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”