EXTREMELY GOOD MOVE WITH EDWARDS MOVERS/NATIONAL OUT OF MASS.

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
smatwilly

EXTREMELY GOOD MOVE WITH EDWARDS MOVERS/NATIONAL OUT OF MASS.

Postby smatwilly » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:10 pm

I had to use this company to handle one of our moves - intra-state--its an account of ours & where it was intra we could not perform it-The quotes I received from my "sister" agents were so high it was nuts! We could have come from Maine to NC & do the move & come back empty & still make money. I ended up using a driver that has worked for us for years & years & has recently gone to another company to haul more---He did the job that was over 20K, full pack, plasma tv, front end washer, ice disconnect, shuttle at destination at the other end - about 150 miles---I was quoted 5 days & over $20 k by two agencies & he did it in three days, took an hour & got the trailer in at destination & the shippers were thrilled!! For almost 5k less--------even though they are not my van lines nor have no affiliation with us I have to sing their praises-----I would HIGHLY recommend them!!! The driver is John Nijeidlo & he is known as "Big John" ----- !!!!

MusicMom

Re: **EXTREMELY GOOD MOVE WITH EDWARDS MOVERS/NATIONAL OUT OF MASS.

Postby MusicMom » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 pm

Excellent review from another professional. Good sign.

Return to “Open Community”