RYE MOVING SYSTEMS - DONT USE!

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
stunter1

RYE MOVING SYSTEMS - DONT USE!

Postby stunter1 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:54 am

Hey everyone, I just registered to this forum. I used Rye Moving Systems in June 2008. I wanted to share my shitty experience with others so they can be for warned.

They kept pushing the date back until they came when I was already moved. About 3 weeks after they said they would be there.

The when they moved everything, a part of my four wheeler was broken and they broke a leg off a dresser. And almost ALL of the boxes marked fragile were crushed. Wh o knows what else they broke.

Carl said he would pay for it. "No problem jsut let me know how much." Yeah right. I got a price and called back. Guess what no answer. I called about once a week and left messages and I did not hear from him. Its been almost 3 months and I finally heard through another guy that he isnt going to pay me and wants me to stop calling. What a way to run a business.

I RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE READING THIS NEVER USES RYE MOVING SYSTEMS, OR WHATEVER THEY CHANGE THEIR NAME TO ONCE THIS ONE GETS A BAD REP.

Thank everyone I hope this helps.

Rick

Re: RYE MOVING SYSTEMS - DONT USE!

Postby Rick » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:47 am

Removed

Return to “Open Community”