Boyer Rosene Bekins

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
caroldr

Boyer Rosene Bekins

Postby caroldr » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:48 pm

Not a complaint, but for once a compliment. I used Boyer Rosene Bekins to move from Chicago area to Michigan and was so impressed I thought I'd share my experience. The woman who answered the phone was very helpful, and the representative who came to visit me was the most profes-sional of any of the companies I contacted. He suggested a couple ways to reduce the overall cost of my move and he was careful to point out all of the insurance choices which are a little confusing. Not that I needed insurance since everything was delivered in good order including all the things I packed myself and my hot tub which was something I thought for sure would have problems. They were right on time and the total bill was exactly what they said it would be. THey gave me free boxes and stored some stuff in their warehouse, and when I called for delivery, again it was on time with no surprises. Jim was my representative, and I really recommend Boyer Rosene Bekins.
Carol

MusicMom

Re: **Boyer Rosene Bekins

Postby MusicMom » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:48 pm

But you're posting from Chicago, not Michigan.

caroldr

Re: **Boyer Rosene Bekins

Postby caroldr » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:16 am

Posting again because I got an email linking me back...I have a condo near my kids in Illinois.
Carol

Return to “Open Community”