Las Vegas to Mass move kudos to Allied North Las Vegas

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Kellie

Las Vegas to Mass move kudos to Allied North Las Vegas

Postby Kellie » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:41 pm

I just wanted to applaud Allied Van Lines out of North Las Vegas and Tina for a great experience, also, David was the driver, and he was great calling me from the road explaining where he was, etc. If anybody is contemplating who to use when moving from Vegas I would recommend Allied out of North Las Vegas in a second. I plan on moving back west to San Francisco in a few months (I hate MA) and plan on using David and Allied again. Thanks.

chaz4moving

Re: **Las Vegas to Mass move kudos to Allied North Las Vegas

Postby chaz4moving » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:34 pm

Did you use All American Van & Storage? I think they are the Allied agent located in North Las Vegas.

Kellie

Postby Kellie » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:51 pm

Yes.
I used All American Van and Storage on East Cheyenne.
Tina was the agent.

chaz4moving

Postby chaz4moving » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:40 pm

Thank you. I am friends with the owner. I will make sure I let him know you had good things to say about his company on this website.

Kellie

Postby Kellie » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 am

OK, so I'm moving back west to San Francisco from MA after just moving here from Las Vegas in July. I want to, if possible, have the same driver David move my stuff. He gave me his card, and he is actually based out of San Jose CA but I know he lives in PA. My question is should I call the San Jose # that David gave me, call David direct, or call a local Allied agent?

Rick

Postby Rick » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:27 am

Removed
Last edited by Rick on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chaz4moving

Postby chaz4moving » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:33 pm

I suggest calling the sales rep you worked with @ All American to setup your move back to the western U.S. Let them know your request regarding the driver, David. Tell them you really want him again and, based on the time of year, they may be able to make it happen.

Marsh511

Postby Marsh511 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Hi Chaz, a couple years later since your post, but was wondering if you're still familiar with All American Van & Storage on E. Cheyenne...and if so, are they still operating at the high standards one customer cited here back in 2008? We're at the point of getting bids for our move from Vegas to Sacramento, and we want the best (obviously). THANKS!

chaz4moving wrote:I suggest calling the sales rep you worked with @ All American to setup your move back to the western U.S. Let them know your request regarding the driver, David. Tell them you really want him again and, based on the time of year, they may be able to make it happen.

Return to “Open Community”