**Los Flores Movers - Houston

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Jacob Kowenski

**Los Flores Movers - Houston

Postby Jacob Kowenski » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:24 am

If you are looking for reasonable, professional, and curtius try Los Flores Movers. They are fantastic!!! I recently got scam (read my old post), and this time, I am being very cautious about who I choose to help me move. These people are just awesome, part of BBB, fast, commercial, residential, and insured. The crew leader who help me his name is Roberto Delarosa. I had hired four guys for a very reasonable price. Their contact www.losfloresmovers.com 713-227-6683 or 1877-227-6625. TxDOT 006056130C. Highly Recommended. Oh, I am their customer for life! :D

MusicMom

Re: Los Flores Movers

Postby MusicMom » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:59 am

Can you please tell us a bit more about your move so this doesn't sound so much like an ad? It'll help other Houston area people when considering local movers.

Jacob Kowenski

Postby Jacob Kowenski » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:21 pm

After the last instances I had with Half Price Movers, I learn my lesson and choose someone who is more reputable and with BBB during this stressful situation. This time I don’t want to be hold hostage and sure do not want any slave drivers. During my last move, I actually pay more and move less. After doing many researches in comparison with price, insurance, car rental, time, size of truck, and the amount of helpers, I had chosen Los Flores Movers. I even went to their office and pick up their form that I will be signing and make sure that I am not putting my life on the line. I am recommending them because I wish others to have a nice moving experience. The movers are friendly, caring in moving your furniture, they wrap my mattresses, no supervision needed, fast, professional, well groom, and just AAA.

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:50 pm

Thank you.

mandolynn

Re: Los Flores Movers - Houston

Postby mandolynn » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Since I used the valuable information on this site, as well as the Superlist, to make our south Houston to north Dallas move easier, I wanted to post with our results, since we REALLY liked the moving company that we used. I am replying to this older thread because we used this company, Los Flores Movers, for our move. We were impressed from beginning to end! Gilberto, the owner, came to our house and gave us an estimate. It was extremely reasonable especially compared to the estimates we were getting from the larger moving companies (like Atlantic Relocation Systems and Daryl Flood). I think we got a total of 4-5 estimates. Gilberto was professional and personable, as were the workers that showed up on our moving day. They did a great job wrapping and carefully packing our 3-room houseful of things, including a piano. I have found nothing damaged except for a very minor ding. They packed up the house, and an off-site storage area, on a Thursday, and then left Friday morning for our house in Dallas, arriving mid-day. They did a good job unloading, even though the house wasn't quite ready and they had to put everything in only a couple of rooms. Their motto is, "Your move is our reputation." Gilberto told us that he wanted to make us happy, and he pointed to that motto as the reason why. That's customer service at its finest! I would HIGHLY recommend Los Flores Movers to anyone moving within the state of Texas (as they as yet do not move interstate). Thank you!
--Mandy Wright

Rick

Postby Rick » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Removed
Last edited by Rick on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:30 pm

What, so i should be cranky ALL the time? :wink:

cnoblit

Postby cnoblit » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:03 pm

I'm sorry...I'm not buying this recco...

reasonable...professional...curtius (sic)...fantastic!!!...awesome...part of BBB...fast...insured...Highly Recommended...I am their customer for life...reputable...nice...friendly...caring...fast...professional...well groom...just AAA.

:roll:

It is interesting -- and quite inexplicable -- that the phone number which was posted in the initial topic post (713-0227-6683) is the same number as Starving Students, Inc. who was rated "F" by the Houson BBB on 9/25/09.
Christopher Noblit
Professional Mover

mandolynn

Postby mandolynn » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:03 pm

I agree that the phone number thing is strange; however, if you look up Los Flores Movers, their BBB rating is A+. And our recent (summer 09) experience with them was very good, whether or not the first rating was legit.

Return to “Open Community”