Corrigan (Chicago) Review

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
pragma05

Corrigan (Chicago) Review

Postby pragma05 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:28 pm

Corrigan United Review

I just moved 3+ Bedrooms with Corrigan from Chicago to Dallas. I had a great experience start from getting the quote till the final delivery.

My first contact was Rob in Chicago, who did the survey himself and provided the complete inventory list with a bound estimate. This was a very competitive price, honestly the least that I had received from any reputed moving Co. I never had any problems contacting Corrigan office in Chicago and getting any clarification if required.

They showed up on the first day they had mentioned in the contract an delivered the first day of the small window I had requested. The only little problem that I had with Corrigan was that they gave me less than 24 hours notice to come and do the loading/packing. They more than made up for this with the extra time I wanted to have my furniture stored with them on the day of delivery and the help in packing that they provided.

I had requested 11-24 as the day of delivery, they were at my doorstep at 9 am, but I did not have access to my house at 9am (new house) they(3 guys with the 18 wheeler) waited for my closing to go through. This was in spite of the many deliveries and pickups they had scheduled after my delivery because of Thanksgiving rush. I was really happy with the way they were willing to understand and wait. I remember the name of the Driver, Dominic, very professional.

I was constantly followed up the Corrigan moving office(Marry) about the status of my delivery.

I will give these guys an A+.

farrah7031

Re: **Corrigan Review

Postby farrah7031 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:21 am

Thanks for the fantastic review. I'll have Diane add this to the Super List

Diane

Re: **Corrigan Review

Postby Diane » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:39 pm

I added it. Thanks. It appears from this rave review that the Corrigan takeover of the old Dupage company has been successful in restoring quality.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”