Metropolitan Van & Storage - California to United Kingdom

A forum for questions and helpful information and advice about international moves and moving companies.
mo.evans

Metropolitan Van & Storage - California to United Kingdom

Postby mo.evans » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:15 am

I was impressed by the professionalism of Metropolitan Van & Storage -- through all the steps of planning, packing, and follow-up -- and would recommend them to anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area, making a move within the USA or internationally. This is a moving company that lets you sleep well at night through the whole process!

Their estimate was slightly higher than "bargain" movers, but it was accurate -- no hidden charges came up. As well, their time estimate was accurate. Moving puts your material life in others' hands, so all of that's important!

The moving team was fast and careful. I was amazed at how well everything was handled and packed to keep safe. Everything arrived in great condition. I now see that proper packing is a professional skill. I'm a careful person but their work protected our belongings in ways I couldn't.

Finally, the company office responded to all of our questions in good time, even after we were overseas. Good luck with your move, but you won't need it if you go with Metro!

MusicMom

Re: Metropolitan Van & Storage - California to United Kingdom

Postby MusicMom » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:16 pm

This company is an agent of Atlas Van Lines, correct? I'm glad to hear your move went well.

Return to “International Moves”