**Kudos to Bayshore/Allied

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Sacgal

**Kudos to Bayshore/Allied

Postby Sacgal » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:32 pm

My husband and I recently moved from Takoma Park, MD to Sacramento, CA and used Bayshore/Allied out of Delaware. They were FANTASTIC. Paul Skolaski came to the house and spent a considerable amount of time reviewing the items we indended to move. He estimated around 9,000 pounds and gave us a NTE quote of around $5600 (can't remember the exacts). If we came down in pounds the price would come down. In the end we had about 8800 pounds and paid about $5400. My husband dealt with the movers on moving day and the two guys were fantastic, super friendly and very professional. (Their names were Matt and ??). They were the ones that drove the shipment across country and showed up in Sacramento right on time. Everything went extremely well. I dealt with Diane in the office regarding payment. They took the credit card info over the phone prior to delivery and billed my card afterward.

All in all we give them the highest rating possible. They were just all so professional and helpful and friendly. Not one complaint! We would highly recommend them to anyone.

4WeHelp

Re: **Kudos to Bayshore/Allied

Postby 4WeHelp » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:44 pm

Thanks for the review. Its always nice to see one with good info like locations and pricing.
If you make your decision based on cheap prices, you will remember the service long after you have paid the price.

Return to “Open Community”