Von Paris Office Moving

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
MusicMom

Von Paris Office Moving

Postby MusicMom » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:55 am

I know MovingScam is mostly for household goods moves, but I still feel obligated to praise Von Paris Office Moving out of Savage, MD, for the excellent job they did for my office yesterday. Frank and Cody came out for 4 hours and helped us disassemble, move, and assemble furniture, and had great spirits throughout. They got an amazing amount of work done, clearing my entire checklist, and were unflappable when it turned out the dumpster I had been told would be available turned out to NOT be there. They even trashed all our cardboard boxes on the way out. Ali in the office did a great job of setting everything up, and Beth handled the payment.

Looking forward to the next time we need to hire these guys, which we will, because we have a large desk that was supposed to be trashed sitting in our basement storage!

Jeff.Walker

Re: Von Paris Office Moving

Postby Jeff.Walker » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:36 pm

I think it counts. :D

I added it to the Superlist with a link back to your review.

Thanks MM!

Jeff

BigLeeCalif

Re: Von Paris Office Moving

Postby BigLeeCalif » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Von Paris is a good company.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

Return to “Open Community”