new review of Interstate Relocation Systems

Reviews Posted to the Review Verification System will show up here! Add yours!
arv1079

new review of Interstate Relocation Systems

Postby arv1079 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:35 pm

What started as a great experience with Steve turned out to be a complete disaster. He is a good salesman who tells you everything you want to hear. He also does a good job of sharing the flaws of other moving companies. However, be warned that the price he gives you does change. He tells you that the price he quotes you can change but can only go lower and NOT higher. Completely false! On the day of pickup we were asked to cough up an additional $1500 as Steve\'s estimate of the size of truck needed to haul our stuff was off. This should be their problem and not ours! However, since they knew we were on a time crunch, pushed the advantage. I managed to negotiate the different and get it done. The movers who were actually another group of guys working this job for Interstate, did a good job of picking up the stuff. The guys who delivered the gear didn\'t put back the furniture properly. It took me days to set everything up right. This is the last time I will use this company.

The best part is that Steve knows he cheated us and has not bothered to call back and even apologize if this was an error on his part. The fact that he didn\'t call back tells me he knew exactly what he was doing.

Return to “Reviews”