Positive report NAVL FL to MO

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
perri p

Positive report NAVL FL to MO

Postby perri p » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:46 pm

We recently moved some furniture (no boxes) from Cape Coral to Kansas City. All the Way with Bill Vernay agent for North American Van Lines in Ft Myers. I must say it was a good experience. I got a GNTE bid, we did not give much of a notice and they got us worked in within a week, my bid was for 2395 and our weight was 2410. The funny thing is my son had a $$40 heavy as hell entertainment center in his room that he bought at Wal-Mart that was not supposed to be moved (we had a friend come over and watch them load the truck since we could not be there, we would have been under if that piece of junk had not made the trip but that was not the drivers fault!! The driver and his helper in Kansas City were polite and very helpful. The driver gave us our requested 24 hr in advance call we did have 2 SMALL knicks on our entertainment center not enough to file a claim and everything else was in great shape. I was very pleased and would highly recommend them. I guess it all comes down the the actual agent you are working with on what type of service you will receive, Bill Vernays office was always polite and up front about everything. SO if you are moving to or out of SW Florida keep this company in mind. This is a great site and thanks to everyone for the help, I must say, I hope I never have to move again!!!

Return to “Open Community”