ALERT - avoid White Lion Movers in Boca Raton!!!!!

Use this forum to report moving scams, and disreputable moving companies
CLH

ALERT - avoid White Lion Movers in Boca Raton!!!!!

Postby CLH » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:55 pm

I Just used these people to move and I have so much damage that it is unbelievable!! It looks like my boxes where dropped kicked across a football field! Dishes, lamps, broken furniture and my movie camera gone! They will not return my calls. I am just in the process of filing a claim.....There must be some agency that these people are accountable to!!!

Diane

Re: SEVERE DAMAGE BY WHITE LION MOVERS IN BOCA RATON!!!!!

Postby Diane » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:38 pm

White Lion is notorious for causing severe damage, as you'll see if you do a search on this site putting "White Lion" in quotation marks. This is just one report - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=945

twalker
Site Admin

Postby twalker » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:21 pm

CLH,

Where did you move from/to? Make sure to file a complaint with MovingScam.com here:
http://www.movingscam.com/fileComplaint.shtml

Tim Walker
MovingScam.com

Postby * » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:01 pm

From what I've heard filing a claim is a long and drawn out process with these guys. If you didn't purchase the additional insurance then their liability is only .60 cents per pound. If you did buy the insurance then you've got a long climb ahead of you. Try contacting the BBB and Palm Beach County Consumer Affairs. They may be able to offer some assistance. If the damage is really bad and you think that it's a case of negligence then hire an attorney. Good luck!

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:18 pm

<snip>

Re: Jim Fischer

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:44 pm

This is a horrendous company. the worst i have ever dealt with. Baby Jim Fischer needs a course in ethics, manners and a good old fashion whippin. Late, mishandle, overcharge and do not deliver. Go to the devil before you go to this moving company

craig davisson

Postby craig davisson » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:53 pm

I have moved with White Lion Van lines twice now. It was a wonderful experience. I dealt with jean cleade, i think thats what his name was. Some dirt got on the floor but it was minor .In all great company and would recommend to anyone looking to move locally.

consumer advocate

Postby consumer advocate » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:06 pm

Dude, you must think we're stupid. We're not... :twisted:

stick with gold lions

Postby stick with gold lions » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:12 pm

White lion movers stole our ping-pong table, foosball table, and refrigerator. Trust me, don't use 'em. They are horrible at working, take a very long time to move everything.

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:47 am

But they must relax well back at the office with your ping-pong and foosball table! I'm sorry they got stolen. Did you file a claim?

craig davisson

Re: Alert - avoid White Lion Movers in Boca Raton!!!!!

Postby craig davisson » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:40 pm

[post removed by moderator]

James Fischer

Postby James Fischer » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:57 pm

I am inviting anyone that has a complaint about our company to contact me directly. I am not hiding. I am the general manager of this company and my name is Jim Fischer, I can be reached at extension 206. I understand the purpose of this website and I feel that it could be very helpful. At the same time, the administrators of this website have a duty to the general public to be sure that information posted on this website is accurate and fair. I feel that anyone who posts a remark on this site should show that they ACTUALLY moved with us and that we should be given a chance to be fairly portrayed. I will acknowledge three customers who have used our service and our posting on this site. I would like to address each of you individually: Ms. Palagi, I apologize for what happened with your move. However, it is not fair to be posting your remarks while still involved in an insurance settlement. I have personally met you and I know that you are an extremely kind person. Mr. and Mrs. Dhillon, I apologize that your claim for your missing ping pong table and other items has no validity. Finally, MR GIANSANTE, you are fully welcome to try to give me a course in ethics and give me an old fashioned whippin. You tell everyone to use the devil before us, so does that mean you will do their move?...........You should be ashamed of yourself.

neal

Postby neal » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:09 pm

O.k James, what is your d.o.t. # the mc # of 298528 on your web site is not yours www.safersys.org
you also say that your a member of the amsa, where are you www.moving.org

James Fischer

Postby James Fischer » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:16 pm

Our DOT number is 624036 and we are a member of AMSA. You can call to request our certificate.

neal

Postby neal » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:23 pm

O.k James, good luck with your moves.....

Return to “Report A Scam”