Platinum Moving Company

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
SMAKK

Platinum Moving Company

Postby SMAKK » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:37 pm

I am looking to move soon, and the most reputable company I can find is Platinum Moving Company in Philadelphia, PA. I will be moving locally, from Bensalem to Levittown (about 10 miles). I have seen only one posting for this company, in May of 2003, at which point the company was too new to rate. I have followed the advice of Tim, and checked the company out. They have a satisfactory rating with the BBB, but have a terrible OOS rating for drivers. However, from what I can tell, there have not been many inspections??? This is the first time ever hiring movers for us, and we are lost. Their MC # is 457928 and DOT # is 1166110. Any help would be appreciated!

MusicMom

Re: Platinum Moving Company

Postby MusicMom » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:03 pm

Well, no wonder they have a terrible Out Of Service rating! Their poor drivers are bored, what with 8 guys sharing one truck. :roll:

But forget that rating, ther license ahs been revoked twice in just over a year of business. That's as close to a record as I've seen.

Call around to a couple realtors in your neighborhood, they usually have a list of well-received movers that past customers have used.

Return to “Open Community”