About Bekins Van Lines LLC

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
rajesh

About Bekins Van Lines LLC

Postby rajesh » Fri May 20, 2005 3:02 pm

Dear Members,

I have received a very good quote from Bekins Van Lines LLC. WOuld you please be able to let me know about experiences others had with this company?

Their quote is very competitive but would like to know if they are a good company to finalize my move through them.

Any information is sincerely appreciated.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Nancy

Re: About Bekins Van Lines LLC

Postby Nancy » Fri May 20, 2005 3:16 pm

I thought that Bekins LLC only operated in Southern California. Are you sure on the name of the Bekins agent?

The agent group in So Cal gets an "F" from the L.A. BBB:

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Busin ... &hAddrID=1

Postby Guest » Fri May 20, 2005 3:21 pm

We used Bekins to move from Catro Valley CA to MN in 2001. I can't remember the agent, but we had a good experience with them. I think their office was in Pleasanton. This is anecdotal of course, but we were satisfied.

Postby Guest » Fri May 20, 2005 4:20 pm

Yes, I am sure that they are an agent for Bekins. The name of the Agent is "TRI-VALLEY WORLDWIDE" and their address is 1100 MARINA WAY SOUTH RICHMOND , CA 94804 (925) 373-0511 .

Thanks,

Rajesh

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Fri May 20, 2005 4:22 pm

Tri Valley has a good reputation. See, Bekins LLC is the specific name of a group of Bekins agents. They aren't actually Bekins corporate, so I was checking that you weren't with that Bekins group.

You could also check them out by calling either the PUC or CMSA, www.cpuc.ca.gov www.thecmsa.org

Return to “Open Community”