Joyce Van Lines!

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
SpiderSword85

Joyce Van Lines!

Postby SpiderSword85 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:18 pm

Hey everybody!
Just made an account since I wanted to ask one important question including quite a few others

Is Joyce Van Lines worth it?

I'm going to be moving cross country from California to Missouri in a little over 2 weeks! And I've been super stressed about this whole ordeal. First company I was set up with was a broker and thank GOODNESS I bailed out as soon as I did. Then the 2nd was seeming pretty good but a few things put me off

And so I decided that I'll be taking one of the big boy companies. And through my research they all had their ups and downs but Joyce Van Lines were also relatives great across the board. Usually averaging 3.5 and 4 out of 5 stars. And using movingscam's check list for red flags, they all passed! Not a single red flag from them

After speaking with Will Joyce Jr, he answered quite a few of my questions. But I still have some more.

He told me that the drivers and the guys that will be using are CONTRACTED through them, does that mean they're still affilliated with them? So I'll expect them to show up wearing clothes with "Joyce Van Lines" logos on them? And not some random Joe who will be moving my stuff? As well as will I be expecting the shuttle truck to have their logo brand on the side?

twalker
Site Admin

Re: Joyce Van Lines!

Postby twalker » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:54 am

Hi SpiderSword,

Joyce has been one of our endorsed movers for years. That may not mean much on some websites that advertise for anyone, but our endorsed movers aren't just any old mover that comes along.

Companies in our endorsed list don't end up there because they needed a place to advertise. Our endorsed movers have been hand-chosen by MovingScam based on years of feedback from consumers and monitoring everything from licenses and insurance to how they handle problems that arise.

That's not to say there aren't other good movers out there, and I can't speak to the Joyce drivers' uniforms, but I would be absolutely shocked if you have a bad move with Joyce.

I hope that helps answer your questions.

Tim Walker
MovingScam.com

Return to “Open Community”