Two Men and a Truck - Great Interstate Move!

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Bob from Georgia

Two Men and a Truck - Great Interstate Move!

Postby Bob from Georgia » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:32 pm

I just completed a move from Mareitta, GA to Omaha, NE using Two Men and a Truck (Smyrna, GA location). No, they weren't necessarily the cheapest (although it's hard to tell from all the quotes I got from movers that quoted by the cubic foot), but they did what they said they were going to do and there were no surprises. They showed up when they said they were going to, they did all the packing as agreed to and they devoted a 26 ft truck to my move (3 bedroom house full of furniture). They had four guys who did the packing and loading and three guys who actually made the move. They communicated with me the day before we were scheduled to unload to indicated they were running ahead of schedule and asked if we could unload that day. We were running ahead of schedule too so it worked out perfectly. We met them at the storage facility that I am renting for the time being. It took two hours for them to unload into the storage facility and I was able to watch everything. The guys were great, entertaining and seemed to enjoy their job. I would definately recommend them to anybody. They made the move as easy on me as they could. Again, they did everything they said they would do and there were no surprises. Koodo's for Two Men and a Truck!!

Return to “Open Community”