Great move with A-1 Moving and Storage in Jupiter, FL

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Brenshay

Great move with A-1 Moving and Storage in Jupiter, FL

Postby Brenshay » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:20 pm

Hello. I lurked on these boards before moving last week and saw good things about A-1 Moving and Storage in Jupiter, so I ended up using them for my move. I wanted to come back afterwards and report that there honestly is not one bad thing I can say about this company.

The sales people were professional and helpful, and the movers obviously knew what they were doing. They were great and kept checking with me the whole way to make sure they were doing things the way I wanted them done. Best of all, the price we agreed on was the price I was charged. There were no surprises, mistakes or stress of any kind.

I would definitely use this company again in the future. Just wanted to share with you guys some good news about my moving experience. My kids and I are now unpacking and happy in our new place.

Thanks for letting me share. :D

Diane

Re: Great move in Jupiter, Florida

Postby Diane » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:32 pm

Hi - thank YOU for sharing. Can you give us more details such as the distance you moved, the size of your residence, and the price you paid? This will help others coming along later and will also add credibility to your report. Is there any particular person that you dealt with at A-1 who was especially helpful?

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:15 pm

I actually just moved from Jupiter Farms to Abacoa, which is in Jupiter. I went from a single family home to a townhouse, and I was able to save money by having my things stored in the townhouse garage instead of at A-1's warehouse. Then they came back to move items from the garage into the townhouse for me. Altogether, I paid about $1500, but I think this was a higher price because it was actually two moves. I would imagine it would be lower for just one plain old move.

The people I dealt with mostly were Jim in sales and Harvey (his assistant) who were very helpful. They called on a regular basis in the days leading up to the move to make sure everything was on track, and Jim even came to the old house while the movers were loading up the truck to make sure everything was all right.

If anybody has more questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Diane

Postby Diane » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:19 pm

Thanks so much. It must have been Jim Karth that you dealt with. He introduced himself on this thread, which reports another good move with A-1 Moving & Storage in Jupiter - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3524

Re: Great move with A-1 Moving and Storage in Jupiter, FL

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:56 pm

Yes, that is exactly who it was. I would also like to add that he was aware I was in a tough situation as a newly single mother of two boys, and he did everything possible to shift things around so I would be paying the lowest price possible for what I wanted. He was just extremely nice and sympathetic to what I was going through.

Diane

Re: Great move with A-1 Moving and Storage in Jupiter, FL

Postby Diane » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:44 pm

Great - this is what we like to hear. Best of luck to you, and thanks so much for posting.

Return to “Open Community”