MusicMom - Info? Azar Storage?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Phillymove

MusicMom - Info? Azar Storage?

Postby Phillymove » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:09 pm

Hi there -

I've read as much as your posts as I can b/c you've been so helpul with finding a mover in the DC area - who to avoid and who you like. My husband just met with Azar Storage - a Wheaton Van mover out of Annapolis. They seemed great, gave us a Not to Exceed estimate, we might get 1 other - Von Paris in Baltimore, but do you know anything good or bad about Azar?

DOT# 693011 MC# 321296

They seem to check out. Just looking for another opinion.

Thanks.

MusicMom

Re: MusicMom - Info? Azar Storage?

Postby MusicMom » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:45 pm

I have never heard of them, which I guess means they have avoided complaints that I can find. :wink:

Rick

Postby Rick » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:40 pm

Azar is an established company in Annapolis, MD. The Flory's have been involved in the business for over 20 years, purchased it while it was a Mayflower agency and then assumed Wheaton as their prime carrier. They are a small, quality company that caterers primarily to DOD and government moves. Most of their trucks run along the eastern seaboard. http://www.azarstorage.com/

Phillymove

Postby Phillymove » Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:12 pm

Thanks so much Rick! We're getting 2 other quotes, but so far we've felt really comfortable with them. And they're within our budget and they can handle our dates.

If anyone else has any input, feel free to add on. We're moving from MD to Philly in about 2 more weeks.

Return to “Open Community”