Go West Movers

Use this forum to report moving scams, and disreputable moving companies
gklipp

Go West Movers

Postby gklipp » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:25 pm

Has anyone heard of Go West Movers?
They are based out of Anapolis Junction, MD.
Very friendly on the phone and great estimate - just wondering if it was safe to go with them.

Thanks

consumer advocate

Re: Go West Movers

Postby consumer advocate » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:56 pm

If you check their DOT record, it shows that they do not have DOT operating authority. They cannot legally move you. Ask them about this next time you talk with the.

http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/LIVIEW/p ... ath=LIVIEW

You should also check out this thread on the message board that discusses Go West Movers: http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtop ... 82&start=0

They're not a safe bet so I would look elsewhere if I were you.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:35 am

Definitely beware of Go West Movers. A friend of mine had a terrible experience with this company in 2005.

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:36 pm

That's a nice illegal move they did, then!

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:18 am

Beware of them. when we got their service last February some our stuff are missing and some are broken. On the delivery of our stuff my friend lost a cell phone.

Diane

Postby Diane » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:29 pm

There are several prior threads on Go West Movers, including this "ALERT - avoid" one - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3482

marymyo

Postby marymyo » Mon May 01, 2006 8:32 pm

Don't do it!!! They are associated with Paramount Movers in the same town. They moved me last week and I was completely ripped off. I have currently filed with the BBB.

victor

Postby victor » Thu May 25, 2006 5:19 pm

Mr Gabe Suissa,is the sole owner of Go West Movers,Giant van lines,Paramount movers,cheasapeake movers and epic relocation,and his brother yigal suisa Owner of smooth moving and storage,they are both a scam artist ,so be aware off all this companie.after all they are just name and phone nember for custumer to get scam...

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us:80/inquiry
Type:Suisa...

Victor

Postby Victor » Fri May 26, 2006 6:38 am

Mr Suissa appears again..
Mr. Suissa is the sole owner of go west movers who are operating without any authority
And of Chesapeake Movers who are using a new corporation DLH moving and storage who’s sole owner is a former giant van lines employee Oscar Hernandez.
If you ever been ripped by them please call him directly at 240-286-9155

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Fri May 26, 2006 7:50 am

Looks like the Yellow Book sued SNS Business Opportunites, I'm guessing for non-payment?

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:27 am

Victor wrote:Mr Suissa appears again..
Mr. Suissa is the sole owner of go west movers who are operating without any authority
And of Chesapeake Movers who are using a new corporation DLH moving and storage who’s sole owner is a former giant van lines employee Oscar Hernandez.
If you ever been ripped by them please call him directly at 240-286-9155

oscar owns chesapeake and partners with go west i used to work for the as a customer service rep his wife margot is director of operations i had to quit because i couldt believe how they didnt give a hoot about the customers they never got their things out on time they auctioned off peoples stuff and would lie and say its on its way the movers are not english speakig around custoers but they are in the office they are not leagally operated so please dont use this chesapeake or go west, epic smooth movers or giant they are a fraud :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Guest 232

Postby Guest 232 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:19 pm

new phone number for Gabriel Suissa 240-286-5427

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:11 pm

Do you know if these are disposable Nextel cells?

guest 232

Postby guest 232 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:23 am

No there aren't any Nextel disposable cells, he replaced his number because 2 weeks ago, giant van lines warehouse was evicted, as part of the eviction process many customers of Giant Van Lines, Go West Movers, Epic Relocation, Chesapeake Movers and Paramount Movers (the mentioned companies are owned by Gabriel Suissa) lost their belongings and their household goods were thrown by the real estate management company to the nearest dumpster (we are talking about 10, huge dumpsters maybe more)

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:05 pm

Oh, dear. I'm going to re-post this info in our Lost & Found thread (along with Suissa's number), in case any of those customers come looking for it. Thank you for the update.

Return to “Report A Scam”