All Brunswick Van Lines, Dayton NJ

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
brianmcgann

All Brunswick Van Lines, Dayton NJ

Postby brianmcgann » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:27 pm

I hired Wheaton/All Brunswick Van Lines for a move that took place this past weekend in central New Jersey. They moved the contents of my 2 bedroom/2 bath to a townhouse approximately 10 miles away. I cannot say enough good things about this move. The movers (3 total) were very friendly, on time (actually they arrived early) and fast. The original estimate was for 7 hours and they completed the job in just under 5 hours. I would recommend this company to anyone. This was by far the best move I have ever experienced. My only concern at this point is that they charged my credit card for the full estimate amount, and they have told me they will issue a credit for the 2 hours under estimate that they finished. I have yet to see this, although I don't have any reason to expect that the credit won't go through. If it doesn't, I'll be sure to give an update. Overall, they are a great company and this was an excellent moving experience.

Diane

Re: All Brunswick Van Lines, Dayton NJ

Postby Diane » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:46 pm

Thanks, Brian. I'll add your review to the other good comments that we have for All Brunswick. For those wanting to see what other companies you were considering and their rates, this is your prior thread - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7330

Re: All Brunswick Van Lines, Dayton NJ

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:21 pm

hi, i was curious which movers from all brunswick moved you, my friends brother steve drives a truck for them and i found him to be a very pleasant and friendly guy.

Return to “Open Community”