ANY1 CAN TELL ME IF MOVING RIGHT ALONG IS ANY GOOD?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
A.ROJAS

ANY1 CAN TELL ME IF MOVING RIGHT ALONG IS ANY GOOD?

Postby A.ROJAS » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:26 am

ANY1 KNOW MOVING RIGHT ALONG IN QUEENS, NY? I HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM

MusicMom

Re: ANY1 CAN TELL ME IF MOVING RIGHT ALONG IS ANY GOOD?

Postby MusicMom » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:47 am

They appear to have been licensed steadily since 1982, so taht's a very good sign. The license number on thier website has an extea 7 at the end, their MC number is 242537. No BBB complaints. Someone will chime in if there's an important detail I'm missing, but they look OK to me at this time.

Is this a local move within the city, or long distance?

A.ROJAS

Postby A.ROJAS » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:22 pm

Im moving from queens to wayne, N.J, my brother used them, they also buy furniture, and do clean outs, wow!

Diane

Postby Diane » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:41 pm

You use the Search button above and input "Moving Right Along" in quotation marks to see what has been said here about this company. There are several threads including this one - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5673

A.ROJAS

Postby A.ROJAS » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:07 pm

thank you diane for the threads, but were do you find how much insurance a company has of 350,000 compared to 750,000 insurance..? And any other info on moving right along, the sales people seem informative and nice.

Diane

Postby Diane » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:16 pm

The safersys.org website is down so I can't explain it to you, but as I said in the above thread, you don't have to worry about it.

I caution you that I myself know nothing about this company from personal experience.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:21 pm

oh, ok , thank you, any1 in queens , NY you recommend for futher estimates?
:)

Diane

Postby Diane » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:36 pm

Not off the top of my head. I suggest that you contact the NY DOT for current information on them as discussed on this thread - http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2987

guest5

Postby guest5 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:41 pm

Hey Diane,

Why don't you ask MR. A. Rojas if he likes working for Moving Right Along as an Estimator. He has been there for about three years. He seems to be asking questions, and fowarding them to his clients...

Diane

Postby Diane » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:45 pm

I sort of figured that. People who use all caps and relentlessly post on several threads like a pushy salesperson are always suspect around here. That's partly why I was so careful in giving my opinion of the (his) company.

When I'm sure a company is good, I let people KNOW it in no uncertain terms. :evil:

guest5

Postby guest5 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:48 pm

As a matter of fact call his boss and ask him how he likes his salespeople spending time doodling on the internet during business hours....he or A.Rojas(Antonio) can be reached at 718-738-2468...drop the both of them a line, and ask why a fake recommendation is needed...

A.ROJAS

Postby A.ROJAS » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:16 am

excuse me but who gives you the right to judge me or my company , our reputation speaks for our selves, and when is it a crime to get feedback about our company, So guest5 mine your business, you mst be a very lonely person or a competitor. so sad...

twalker
Site Admin

Postby twalker » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:24 am

Excuse me, but what the hell gives you the right to come on here and pose as a consumer and waste the volunteers' time? You sir have mis-represented yourself on a consumer web site. Why should anyone assume that you would not do so when bidding for their move? Now your reputation truly does speak for itself.

So sad...

Tim Walker
MovingScam.com

MusicMom

Postby MusicMom » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:36 pm

Wow, someone hit just the right nerve to flush out Mr. Rojas...

Return to “Open Community”