ATLAS WOOSTER STAY AWAY

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.

ATLAS WOOSTER STAY AWAY

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:24 pm

HI MY NAME IS DUSTIN I WORKED AT THE WOOSTER STORE Walkerly AKA REED WHAREHOUSE VAN LINES UNITED ATLAS AND LIKED IT UNTILL I SAW HOW THE WORKERS HAD NO RESPECT FOR ANY THING NOW I DID MY BEST WHILE I WORKED THERE I WORKED SO HARD AND WAS VERY HONEST WITH THE CUSTERMERS NOT LIKE OTHER THEY WOULD SCRATH WOOD FLOORS DROP AND STEAL THINGS THEY FIRED ME FOR A UNKNOWN MENTAL ILLNESS THAT IS UNDER CONTROL BYMEDS I JUST THOUGHT U SHOULD KNOW TO STAY AWAY FROM ATLAS IN WOOSTER OHIO 44691

OH EA BREAT THEY TESTED ME FOR DRUGS AND SAID I HAD NO IN MY SYSTEM FOR OVER A YEAR ITS YOUR EMPLOYES THAT DO COKE COCAINE

MusicMom

Re: ATLAS WOOSTER STAY AWAY

Postby MusicMom » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:09 am

NEVER USE[ Walkerly IN WOOSTER MOVING CO. OR READ REED THEY COST ME LOTS OF MONEY AND OVER CHARGED AND THERE WERE HIDDING FEES EVREWHRER STAY AWAY
Dustin also posted this on another thread. It's one thing to say stuff about your previous employer and air greivances, it's another to pose as a customer and put up fake complaints.

Return to “Open Community”