the right move moving scam

Use this forum to report moving scams, and disreputable moving companies
cathyb615

the right move moving scam

Postby cathyb615 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:56 pm

I ALSO WAS SCAMMED BY THE RIGHT MOVE MOVING CO AND BRINKS WHO I THOUGHT WAS A REPUTABLE COMPANY TURNS OUT IT IS NOT. I CANNOT GET MY THINGS THEY HAVE THEM IN STORAGE I TRIED TO GET A DELIVERY DATE I NEEDED MY THINGS BY APRIL 17TH I STARTED BACK IN FEB TRYING TO GET A DATE NO ONE WOULD COMMITT TO ANY THING. THEY DO NOT PICK UP THE TELEPHONE AT EITHER NUMBER BRINKS OR RIGHT MOVE. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, I WILL ALSO FILE ONE WITH THE AMERICAN MOVERS AND STORAGE ASSOCIATION. I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL EVER SEE MY THINGS AGAIN. I WAS SUPPOSE TO LEAVE FOR JAPAN BY APRIL 20TH BUT I CANNOT UNTIL I SEE WHERE MY THINGS ARE. IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS OF ANY WERE ELSE I CAN COMPLAIN TO PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THE LADY WITH THE ART WORK I HOPE YOU CAN GET YOUR THINGS BACK. IT IS SO SAD THAT NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT THESE COMPANIES THAT SCAM HONEST PEOPLE. SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY AND HAVE PEACE OF MIND. I ONLY WENT WITH BRINKS BECAUSE THEY WERE CHEAPER I DID NOT FIND ANYTHING ABOUT THEM UNTIL NOW. I LOOKED IN 2004, THEN I USED THEM IN 2005.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP ANYONE HAS.

Return to “Report A Scam”