NJ to GA Move - 2 Very Different Quotes - Any Advice?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
foureyes18

NJ to GA Move - 2 Very Different Quotes - Any Advice?

Postby foureyes18 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:57 pm

I'm moving from Mercer County NJ to the Atlanta, GA area the third week of May and have gotten two very different Binding Not To Exceed quotes.

All Brunsick Van Lines (Wheaton) is quoting me $4,865 for 10,000 lbs and Bohren's (United/Mayflower) is quoting me $7,115 for 11,000 lbs. I've read good things on here about both companies (and I was very happy with a 2003 All Brunwick Middlesex-to-Mercer move) so I'm tempted to go with the lowest price.

Anyone have any insight into these two very different dollar quotes?

Thanks.

Diane

Re: NJ to GA Move - 2 Very Different Quotes - Any Advice?

Postby Diane » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:22 pm

I have no insight into the price difference but I think you will be OK going with All Brunswick. We have a good report on a crosscountry move with them. It could be that they have a truck going toward GA that they want to fill. I'll add your positive report on your local move with All Brunswick to my summary post.

movetonj

Postby movetonj » Tue May 16, 2006 11:41 am

What is the contact info. for All Brunswick Van Lines? I will be moving from Atlanta to NJ.

Diane

Postby Diane » Tue May 16, 2006 2:01 pm

Dayton
All Brunswick Van Lines
PH: 732-274-1881
FAX: 732-274-1682
WEB SITE: www.allbrunswick.com
EMAIL: All_Brunswick@wvlcorp.com

Caution: I just got a bad report on a move with Wheaton from NYC to CA. A surly van line driver was assigned to the move. If All Brunswick will be self-hauling this move using its own truck or if it has some way to get a good driver for you, you may have a better experience.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”