Baltimore Storage Co.?

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
kakicloud

Baltimore Storage Co.?

Postby kakicloud » Wed May 24, 2006 5:08 pm

I'm going to be moving from a two bedroom apartment to another apartment about 1/2 mile away. We're just having our furniture moved by professionals, the rest we'll be moving by ourselves. The movers I've been looking into the most is Baltimore Storage Co. which is affiliated with Mayflower. They're an old company and everything I've checked based on what I've read on this site seems to look ok. They're coming to do an in-person quote tomorrow. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this company.
Thanks!

kakicloud

Re: Baltimore Storage Co.?

Postby kakicloud » Wed May 24, 2006 5:19 pm

I forgot to add the US DOT# 125563, which is just for the overall Mayflower company. Is that a bad sign?

Rick

Re: Baltimore Storage Co.?

Postby Rick » Wed May 24, 2006 7:28 pm

Baltimore Storage is a third generation family company that has been operating under Mayflower's DOT number since they shelved their own authority in the late '60’s. They were one of Mayflower’s charter agents.

They closed their office in Laurel when the old man retired in the late ‘90’s but still support their DC clientele thru their offices in Baltimore and Cockeysville.

They operate mostly straight trucks along the eastern seaboard and selfhaul 90% of what they book.

They would be a good choice in the B-more market.

Return to “Open Community”