San Jose/Bay area GOOD moving exp.: Piedmont Moving Systems

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
s002cjs

San Jose/Bay area GOOD moving exp.: Piedmont Moving Systems

Postby s002cjs » Wed May 24, 2006 5:31 pm

After my last experience with Nevill transportation, which forced me to post about their disreputable billing practices on these forums, I felt it only fair to post about the GOOD experience I had.

Thanks to a recommendation from a contributor to Movingscam.com, we got an estimate from Piedmont Moving Systems in San Jose, CA. Although they were a little higher than some other estimates, we ended with a better impression of them...including our rep calling us back and later discussing our move, clarify some questions, and get a more accurate quote.

Overall, it was a good choice. Movers were on time, the foreman of the group was great at handling his crew, and they WORKED. Great experience all around from them, and NO problems.

Diane

Re: San Jose/Bay area GOOD moving exp.: Piedmont Moving Syst

Postby Diane » Tue May 30, 2006 1:09 am

Thanks for this review, which I've added to my summary post on CA moving companies. I also added your one on Nevil. The BBB still has you not accepting the company's attempt to settle that complaint, by the way.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”