All Brunswick - Wheaton - NJ to Atlanta - Great Experience

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
foureyes18

All Brunswick - Wheaton - NJ to Atlanta - Great Experience

Postby foureyes18 » Thu May 25, 2006 7:38 am

I just completed a move from New Jersey to Atlanta and used All Brunswick/Wheaton in South Brunswick, NJ. It was a great experience without any surprises from beginning to end.

The agent from All Brunwick estimated our weight to be 10,000 lbs and gave us a binding estimate that was guaranteed not to exceed 10,000 lbs by 10%. It ended up being 10,500 lbs. Total cost including $50,000 of valuation coverage, about a dozen large mattress and mirror boxes, and a second stop at a storage facility in Atlanta ran me approximately $5,800.

The driver Jules and his 2 man crew (one local and one who was travelling with him) were punctual, hard working, and nice. Loaded everything from my house within 8 hours. Met them 4 days later in Atlanta where they had 2 local crew. Temperature was in the mid-80s and they had 3 flights of stairs to go up and down. Apartment load-in and storage facility load-in also ran about 8 hours. They even packed my storage facility like they had packed the truck. Very efficient use of space. Real nice driver and crew again.

Two thumbs up recommendation on this one. No surprises at all.

Thanks to this site for helping narrow down the choices and be on the look out for red flags.

Diane

Re: All Brunswick - Wheaton - NJ to Atlanta - Great Experien

Postby Diane » Tue May 30, 2006 1:18 am

It's great to read this good report. If you see this, do you know whether the driver and truck were from Wheaton Van Lines or were they from All Brunswick (company driver and truck)? The transit time of four days seems very fast.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”