Von Paris gets an A

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.

Von Paris gets an A

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:52 pm

As I posted in another thread, the move got off to an bad start when my driver got stuck in VA Beach and would be a day late. Joe from Von Paris sent over a smaller truck who inventoried and packed up my things so I could get on the road. The guys did a great job packing and inventorying my things. The driver was to pick up my stuff on Saturday.

I was expecting my things to arrive Wednesday or Thursday, but my driver, Perry, called me yesterday to say he would be delivering this morning. Perry and his partner were two Minnesota guys in a Mayflower truck. These guys are top-notch. Absolutely incredible. Friendly and helpful. Everything arrived in fine condition except a leg on a cheap coffee table that was ready to fall off anyway. When the picked up my things on Saturday, they told me they checked off every item on my inventory list to make sure everything was there.

I can't say enough about Von Paris and the Mayflower guys. This moving experience was a dream. If you live in the DC metro, these are the guys.

BigLeeCalif

Re: Von Paris gets an A

Postby BigLeeCalif » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:01 pm

Glad you had a positive experience with Von Paris and the agents they used to help them deliver your goods.

Mayflower has gotten a bad rap for some time, so it's nice to know that some Mayflower people are helping the image.

Lee
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" Mark Twain

Diane

Re: Von Paris gets an A

Postby Diane » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:21 pm

Thanks, guest, for this review. I gather that your move was from the DC area to Maine (since that's where you're posting from). I'll add your positive comments to my summary thread.
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”