DO NOT USE BENNY'S MOVING AND STORAGE!! CA, MA DOT #580600

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
just moved Sally

DO NOT USE BENNY'S MOVING AND STORAGE!! CA, MA DOT #580600

Postby just moved Sally » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:00 pm

Do not use Benny's moving and storage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bennysmoving.com/
Benny's Moving & Storage

Massachussets
191 Dexter Avenue
Watertown, MA 02472
Phone: 617.926.5707
Toll Free: 1-800.286.9959
Fax: 617.926.0515

California
21101 Itasca Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Phone: 818.678.0825
Toll Free: 1-800.211.0215
Fax: 818.678.0826

Email: info@bennysmoving.com

WE WERE SCAMMED, BIG TIME!! We just moved from Phoenix, AZ to Nashville, AZ on 6/30/06 and we still don't have our furniture. We had our initial quote on 6/7/06 and after the truck was loaded and the new owners were picking up the keys the driver from the MEDIUM SIZED Enterprise rental truck they showed up in (not a company owned truck per their website), said it would be almost 3,000 GRAND MORE!!!! My husband and I went through the entire house with the lady on the phone when we did the estimate and listed off every item. We were so shocked when they said that. Again it the 27th of July and we still don't have our furniture. I just don't want this to happen to anyone else becuase moving is stressful enough and when this stuff happens its too bad a company can't stand up to what they said. Also, BE ADVISED, THEY DON'T TELL YOU: we had everything boxed up and they took the cushions out of coach and put them in boxes, mind each box they put those in are theirs and cost around 30-40 dollars a box! They charge for tape an additional 175.00; however, on the contract it states that moving items included. My dad owned a small company and I would never ever condone a company if they did what was right and this isn't at all. I will be filing a complaint with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration as well as the Federal Department of Transportaion, Office of the Inspector General and state's Attorney General. Along with BBB. PLEASE DON'T USE THIS COMPANY BECAUSE WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN WHAT THEY CAN DO.....

Return to “Open Community”