ATTENTIONS DO NOT USE WHITE LION MOVER IN BOCA RATON FL

Use this forum to report moving scams, and disreputable moving companies
grace

ATTENTIONS DO NOT USE WHITE LION MOVER IN BOCA RATON FL

Postby grace » Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:27 pm

THEY ARE STEALING YOUR FURNITURE AND YOUR BELONGS.
HAPPEN TO US.

twalker
Site Admin

Re: ATTENTIONS DO NOT USE WHITE LION MOVER IN BOCA RATON

Postby twalker » Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:33 pm

Grace,

You should read the article on this web site title "How to File Moving Complaints". If you decide to file a complaint with MovingScam.com I would urge you to provide a more detailed explanation of exactly what happened. You message was a little slim on the details.

Tim Walker
MovingScam.com

duffy

Postby duffy » Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:30 am

My mother used them to move from Boca Raton to Cincinnati in August of 2003. As of March 2004, they have still not reimbursed her for damages in the amount of about $2,100. The broke several pieces of furniture (cracked a marbletop table), had water damage to several items, etc. They will not return her calls and the receptionist keeps giving her the runaround. Even tried emailing and they ignore those too. My mom even paid for the optional insurance with $0 deductible and they still won't pay. Stay away from White Lion movers, they don't pay for what they damage.

ANGRY CUSTOMER

Postby ANGRY CUSTOMER » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:21 pm

THIS IS A LOUSY UNTRUSTWORTHY COMPANY, THAT DOESN"T CARE ABOUT IT'S CUSTOMERS!!!

Mdhillon

Postby Mdhillon » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:13 pm

White lion stole various items that were treasured by our 3 young children, and they are deeply saddened. White lion does not care about their customers, and doesn't reply to letters or emails.
try to avoid using them,
MDhillon

James Fischer

Postby James Fischer » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:09 pm

I am inviting anyone that has a complaint about our company to contact me directly. I am not hiding. I am the general manager of this company and my name is Jim Fischer, I can be reached at extension 206. I understand the purpose of this website and I feel that it could be very helpful. At the same time, the administrators of this website have a duty to the general public to be sure that information posted on this website is accurate and fair. I feel that anyone who posts a remark on this site should show that they ACTUALLY moved with us and that we should be given a chance to be fairly portrayed. I will acknowledge three customers who have used our service and our posting on this site. I would like to address each of you individually: Ms. Palagi, I apologize for what happened with your move. However, it is not fair to be posting your remarks while still involved in an insurance settlement. I have personally met you and I know that you are an extremely kind person. Mr. and Mrs. Dhillon, I apologize that your claim for your missing ping pong table and other items has no validity. Finally, MR GIANSANTE, you are fully welcome to try to give me a course in ethics and give me an old fashioned whippin. You tell everyone to use the devil before us, so does that mean you will do their move?...........You should be ashamed of yourself.

Return to “Report A Scam”