MTS Mergenthaler transfer and storage

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
moving is fun

MTS Mergenthaler transfer and storage

Postby moving is fun » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:29 pm

I was referred to MTS by a trucker that I've used alot in business here is the Seattle area. They are a sister company. It appears that MTS is an agent for United Van Lines. Gut instinct by anyone one this company?

farrah7031

Re: MTS Mergenthaler transfer and storage

Postby farrah7031 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:42 pm

Is this who you are referring to?
http://www.mtsfreight.com/spokane.htm
Mergenthaler Transfer & Storage
606 N. Fiske Ave.
Spokane, WA 99202
Toll Free: (800) 501-5616
Phone: (509) 891-2716
Fax: (509) 891-2748

Looks like they're based out of Helena, MT and they are a United agent. They've only had 2 complaints in the last 36 months at their MT HQ, so that's good.

Here is a list of other mover reviews for the state of Washington:
http://www.movingscam.com/forum/viewtop ... 1635#61635

Mizwoodymmw

Postby Mizwoodymmw » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:22 pm

We are in MT and had their workers unload our truck when we moved here 11 years ago. We had no problems. Great workers, all stuff unloaded and assembled as needed.
When I called them to see if they had any connections in El Paso(which is where we are looking for movers for my inlaws) they gladly checked and gave us a few names. Hope this helps.

Diane

Postby Diane » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:28 am

Thanks for your comments, which are the first posted here about any moving company in MT and I added them to my summary post linked to below. :D
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

Return to “Open Community”