Very good move LA -> Seattle by Jensen

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
Seismoguy

Very good move LA -> Seattle by Jensen

Postby Seismoguy » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:33 am

After perusing the March 2004 summary by Nancy, we obtained quotes from Andy's, Allied of Beverly Hills, and Jensen. All agents were good, but Tom Caputo from Jensen was very good - authoritative, great communications, and with the lowest quote, which did not depend on the weight of the load. His office also answered several questions immediately and cheerfully.

The loading went smoothly, despite my highly interactive wife. The driver, Dan Sijer, and his crew were excellent, and the crew he used in Seattle were almost as good. The load involved the household plus two offices on each end. They showed up an hour early to load, and delivered also just an hour early, finishing on both ends at the predicted time.

The sum total of damage was a cracked handle on the stove, and there were a few items whose parts were packed in different boxes that took a while to reunite - far, far less hassle that I was dreading.

I was very pleased, and recommend them highly.

Diane

Re: Very good move LA -> Seattle by Jensen

Postby Diane » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:12 am

Wonderful report - thank you so much. I'll add it to the other positive comments about Jensen (Allied) in Lawndale in my summary post linked to below. Was yours the only load on the truck? How long did it take to get to Seattle?
Diane
Check out domestic companies on this thread. Click here for a detailed, authoritative article on international moving.

MusicMom

Re: *Very good move LA -> Seattle by Jensen

Postby MusicMom » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:06 am

The loading went smoothly, despite my highly interactive wife.

I'm giggling trying to imagine what this means. :wink:

Michael

Postby Michael » Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:47 pm

I am confused by your statement, "did not depend on the weight of the load"????

What do you mean by that?
Michael

Forget yourself for others and the others will never forget

Diane

Postby Diane » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:58 pm

Allied TPG.

Return to “Open Community”