A great Florida (FL) moving company

Our open community forum is for general moving related questions, comments, and useful information about local and interstate moves.
smartyaleck

A great Florida (FL) moving company

Postby smartyaleck » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:39 pm

I just wanted to post a great review about a moving company that I just used. AAA Moving & Storage Co. out of Melbourne Florida. They are Mayflower agents. I had several quotes from all the major players and they were all within $50.00 of each other. I decided to go with Mayflower as I probably had the best rapport with the estimator, plus he told me about this site and to check out their reputation.

I moved from South Florida to the Atlanta area and it was such a smooth transition. I would say due to the driver's organization, both with our inventory and with his helpers.

They were in and out of our home very quickly and did a great job handling all our items (we mostly packed our belongings). We were well informed up front of the pricing and upon delivery it was not a penny extra.

I highly recommend them for an interstate move out of Florida. (Not sure how far they go.) And be sure to ask for Virgil as your driver.

I can't express enough how pleased we are that this went so smoothly.

farrah7031

Re: Florida (FL) moving company

Postby farrah7031 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:47 pm

Thanks for coming back to let us know how it went!

MusicMom

Re: Florida (FL) moving company

Postby MusicMom » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:05 pm

This is the first review for AAA Moving. Thanks!

Return to “Open Community”